1. Sweepstakes Period. The Alfred Angelo Gown Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") occurs monthly beginning at 12:01 am, Wednesday, January 1, 2014 and ends at 11:59 pm, Wednesday, December 31, 2014. All entries must be received during this "Sweepstakes Period."
2. The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States including the District Of Columbia (except residents of Rhode Island and Puerto Rico) and who have reached the age of majority (at least 18, 18 in Alabama & Nebraska and 21 in Mississippi or as otherwise provided by applicable law) as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes period. YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT AND PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AN ELIGIBLE STORE OF THE UNITED STATES. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees of Alfred Angelo, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, and advertising agencies, as well as members of the immediate family of any such employees, are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. How to Enter; Qualification. To enter the Sweepstakes, the entrant must:
(1) Complete the registration process at AlfredAngelo.com by 11:59 pm, Wednesday, December 31, 2014. Alfred Angelo, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry which it considers not to be completed properly.
4. One winner will be chosen each month from all qualified entries submitted. Entries limited to one (1) entry per person. Subsequent entries from will not be eligible for a prize. One (1) prize per household. Alfred Angelo, Inc. will not verify receipt of entries.
By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these rules, including eligibility and qualification requirements.
The entrants are solely responsible for receipt of the entry. Alfred Angelo, Inc. disclaims all liability for the inability of an entrant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond its control, or otherwise. Alfred Angelo, Inc. disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. Alfred Angelo, Inc. is not responsible for human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: lost entries, any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit a entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles will be accepted. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Entries shall be void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. All entries and information become property of Alfred Angelo, Inc. and will not be returned.
5. Sweepstakes Winner Selection, Announcement and Verification. Winner will be chosen at random on the last day of each month. Winner will be notified within 3 days of winner selection. The winner will be subject to a verification process, to include winner’s name, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, and social security number. Failure to respond to Alfred Angelo within 48 hours of notification may result in forfeiture of the Prize Package and the selection of an alternate winner (from random drawing of eligible entries, until a Prize Package is not forfeited) Failure to return an executed affidavit within seven (7) days confirming the above may result in forfeiture of the Prize Package and the selection of an alternate winner (from random drawing of eligible entries, until a Prize Package is not forfeited).
6. Prize Package. The winner will receive the winner’s choice between 1 free bridal gown or 4 free bridesmaid dresses currently carried by Alfred Angelo at a participating location. Any and all fees and expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the Sweepstakes winner. No transfer, assignment, change of the Prize Package, or cash substitution is permitted. Alfred Angelo, Inc. reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize Package for an alternate prize of equal or greater value. If the Sweepstakes winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, Alfred Angelo, Inc. reserves the right to choose as an alternate winner (and so on until a Sweepstakes winner qualifies). Unclaimed Prize Packages will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the Prize Package are the sole responsibility of the winner, and the winner will be required to sign a release of liability and any applicable tax documentation provided by Alfred Angelo, Inc. and/or other companies affiliated with the Prize Package.
7. Publicity and Use Of Personal Information. By participating, the Sweepstakes winner and all entrants grant Alfred Angelo, Inc. exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests in perpetuity, and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Sweepstakes, where allowed by law, all entrants agree that Alfred Angelo, Inc. may disclose personal information obtained from entrants to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes. Alfred Angelo, Inc. reserves the right to have the Sweepstakes winner sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance and as a condition to acceptance of the Prize Package.
8. Taxes. Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to Alfred Angelo, Inc. and the value of any prize awarded may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The Sweepstakes winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prizes and paying any expenses associated with the prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in these official rules. The winning couple must provide Alfred Angelo, Inc. with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the Prize Package will be awarded. The Sweepstakes winner will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
9. Decisions and Conduct. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Alfred Angelo, Inc. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or win the Sweepstakes using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Alfred Angelo, Inc. will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes, and Alfred Angelo, Inc.’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference, or any event beyond the control of Alfred Angelo, Inc., Alfred Angelo, Inc. reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Alfred Angelo, Inc. deems appropriate. All decisions made by Alfred Angelo, Inc. are final. Alfred Angelo, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Alfred Angelo, Inc. corrupt the administration, security or proper disposition of the Sweepstakes. All decisions made by Alfred Angelo, Inc. are final. ANY ATTEMPT BY A ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, TELEPHONE, E-MAIL SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, ALFRED ANGELO, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Release of All Liability. Entrants release Alfred Angelo, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, employees, agents, and advertising agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and the awarding and use of the Prize Package, including without limitation liability for death, personal injury and/or disability. Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, Alfred Angelo, Inc. at its sole discretion may require Sweepstakes winners to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold Alfred Angelo, Inc., its corporate licensee, its parent corporations, affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives, owners, employees and other companies affiliated with this Sweepstakes or the Prize Package harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the Prize Package or participation in the Sweepstakes. Alfred Angelo, Inc. or its promotion and sweepstakes partners are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes winner. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims and causes of action.
11. Sweepstakes Termination and Modifications. To the extent permitted by law, Alfred Angelo, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned due to political, catastrophic or any other conditions that prevent award of this Sweepstakes. Alfred Angelo, Inc. reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Sweepstakes, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Alfred Angelo, Inc., Alfred Angelo, Inc. reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. Alfred Angelo, Inc. reserves the right to add or amend the rules of this Sweepstakes until the date of the Prize Package distribution.
12. Further Information. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to Alfred Angelo, 1301 Virginia Drive, Ste 200, Ft. Washington, PA 19034. All entries become the property of Alfred Angelo, Inc. and will not be returned.
13. Jurisdiction. These official rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Venue and jurisdiction for any claims associated in any way with these rules shall only be proper in the United States, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
14. Arbitration: ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEETSTAKES SHALL BE FINALLY RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION CONDUCTED PURSUANT TO THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT. THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE CONDUTED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, PURSUANT TO ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES. THE PLACE OF ARBITRATION SHALL BE PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA, USA AND THE LANGUAGE OF THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE ENGLISH. ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE RESOLVED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. IN NO EVENT SHALL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, TREBLE, CONSQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ENTRANT SHALL ALSO NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ATTORNEY'S FEE OR BE AWARDED ANY SUM IN EXCESS OF THE CLAIMED MISSING PRIZE TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANE WITH THE LAWS OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA.