ALFRED ANGELO BRIDAL GOWN SWEEPSTAKESOfficial Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period. The ALFRED ANGELO BRIDAL GOWN SWEEPSTAKES (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:01 am, Monday, SEPTEMBER 16, 2013? and ends at 11:59 pm, Friday, December 6, 2013 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be completed during the Sweepstakes Period and received by Sponsor no later than MONDAY, December 9, 2013.
2. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Alfred Angelo, Inc., Marketing Department, 1301 Virginia Drive, Suite 110, Fort Washington, PA 19034. Disney, Bridal Guide, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook are not sponsors, endorsers or administrators of this sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the United States including the District of Columbia (except residents of Rhode Island and Puerto Rico) and to individuals who are legal residents of Canada (excluding Québec) and who have reached the age of majority (at least 18, 19 in Alabama and Nebraska and 21 in Mississippi) as of Monday, SEPTEMBER 16, 2013. YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL RESIDENT AND PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN AN ELIGIBLE STATE OR PROVICENCE OF THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: Employees of Sponsor, Bridal Guide Magazine, The Walt Disney Company, and/or their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, and advertising agencies, as well as members of the immediate family of any such employees (the “Released Entities”). The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household as an employee whether or not related. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
4. THERE ARE TWO (2) WAYS TO ENTER: To enter via Instagram: 1. Become a member of Instagram, if you are not already. Signing up is easy and free at www.instagram.com. 2. Become a follower of Alfred Angelo Bridal @alfredangelobridal. 3. Then, take a photo of yourself wearing a Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo bridal gown in any Alfred Angelo authorized stores (found at alfredangelo.com and alfredangelobridal.ca) and post on Instagram using the hashtag #AngeloARIEL during the Promotion Period. To enter via Twitter: 1. Become a member of Twitter if you are not already. Signing up is easy and free at www.twitter.com. 2. Become a follower of Alfred Angelo Bridal @alfredangelo. 3. Then, take a photo of yourself wearing a Disney Fairy Tale Weddings by Alfred Angelo bridal gown in any Alfred Angelo authorized stores (found at alfredangelo.com and alfredangelobridal.ca) and include @alfredangelo and the hashtag #AngeloARIEL. You may enter as many photos as many times as you like during the Promotion Period, but the Sweepstakes is limited to one (1) Entry per person. By sending an Entry, each entrant consents to receive from the Sponsor a reply Instagram message, email and/or phone call notifying such entrant that he/she is a potential prize winner. (Entrants should contact their appropriate Internet, wireless and/or phone service providers for complete details with respect to message and data rates both for sent and received messages.) Sponsor is not responsible for computer system, phone line, technical, hardware, software, or program failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Use of automated devices is not valid for entry. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Sweepstakes. Incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unintelligible or late Entries or Entries which otherwise do not comply with these Official Rules will be disqualified. All Entries, upon submission, become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned and the Sponsor has the right to dispose of the Entries at Sponsor's discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the online portion of this Sweepstakes (or the entire Sweepstakes) should any computer virus, bugs or other technical difficulty or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, at which time, the selection of the prize winners will be determined in a random drawing from among all Entries received at the time of Sweepstakes termination. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. Any questions regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant waives, discharges, and releases Instagram and Twitter from any and all liability associated with this Sweepstakes. By submitting an entry, you understand that you are submitting your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Twitter. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 PM ET ON MONDAY, December 9, 2013. Restrictions on entry content: a. The Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement; b. The Entry must not disparage Sponsor, Prize Provider, Released Entities or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes; c. The Entry must not contain brand names or trademarks other than those owned by Sponsor, which entrant has a limited license to use to incorporate in his/her Entry in this Sweepstakes; d. The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous; e. The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and f. The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Entry is created.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) potential prizewinner will be selected in a random drawing from among all Entries received. The random drawing will be conducted on or about December 16, 2013. The random drawing will be conducted by a Sponsor's marketing department, whose decisions on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of Entries received. Potential prize winner will be notified by Instagram direct message or email on or about December 16, 2013. The potential prize winner will be required to respond to the Instagram direct message or email from Sponsor with a reply message within twenty-four (24) hours of being announced as the potential prize winner or such potential prize winner will be disqualified. If a potential prize winner (i) does not respond to the Instagram direct message or email as described above, (ii) is found to be ineligible, or (iii) his/her prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate potential prize winner may be selected from the remaining Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for fraudulent calls, e-mails, or Instagram direct messages made to entrants not by the Sponsor. Limit one (1) prize per household.
6. One (1) PRIZE: The GRAND PRIZE consists of an Alfred Angelo bridal gown of the winner’s choice, plus a honeymoon package (valued at not more than $3,500) consisting of one (1) vacation package for two (2) persons for five (5) nights and six (6) days consisting of the following: Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room(s) (with a maximum of two (2) persons per room) for five (5) nights at a Deluxe Disney Resort hotel at the Premises selected by Disney in its sole discretion; One $500 Disney Gift Card; Two Five (5) Day Magic Your Way Tickets with Park Hopper® Option; and Disney's Magical Express transportation from Orlando International Airport to Walt Disney World Resort upon your arrival, and back to Orlando International Airport on the day of your departure. Items that are not included as part of the package are bridal gown rush delivery and alterations charges, airfare, meals, hotel room service, laundry service, alcoholic or other beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges, taxes, and all other charges and items not otherwise described above. Any and all fees and expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRIZE PACKAGE AND IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prizes stated above is based on available information provided to Alfred Angelo, Inc. and the value of any prize awarded may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The Sweepstakes winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prizes and paying any expenses associated with the prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in these official rules. The winner and winner’s guest must provide Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number before the Prize Package will be awarded. The Sweepstakes winner will receive an IRS form 1099 (or comparable form) at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the appropriate taxing authority in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
8. CLAIMING PRIZES/RELEASES: Potential prize-winner may be required to execute and return a Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and a Prize Verification Form to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a selected potential prize winner fails to comply with the Official Rules and/or submit any required documentation within the designated period, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate potential prize winner in a random drawing from all remaining Entries. All prizes will be awarded provided they are properly claimed.
9. INTERNET: If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on--line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INCOMPATIBILITY OF ENTRANT'S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY WITH SPONSOR'S HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR BROWSER TECHNOLOGY. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHERREMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an e-mail address or Instagram account, the winning entry will be declared made by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the e-mail address or Instagram account at time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person 18 years of age or older who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor may ask any entrant or potential winner to provide Sponsor with proof that such party is the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the Entry.
10. GENERAL: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants and prize winner: (1) agree to be bound by these Official Rules; (2) agree to release Sponsor, Prize Provider, and the Released Entities from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, costs or expenses, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death arising out of participating in this Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery; and (3) consent to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium throughout the world in perpetuity without additional compensation unless prohibited by law, and (4) acknowledge that Sponsor, Prize Provider, and the Released Entities have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor may discontinue this Sweepstakes at any time. Sponsor may terminate any Sweepstakes or decide to modify it in any manner that it deems fair and equitable to participants if it becomes aware of any occurrence that would materially affect the Sweepstakes' security and fairness. Sponsor may prohibit individuals from participating in the Sweepstakes and disqualify entries if they (1) attempt to enter the Sweepstakes through any means other than as described in these Official Rules, (2) attempt to disrupt the Sweepstakes or circumvent the terms and conditions of these Official Rules in any way or (3) repeatedly show a disregard for the Sweepstakes Official Rules or act (a) in an unsportsmanlike manner, or (b) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor. Sponsor's decisions with respect to the Sweepstakes are final.
11. LIABILITY AND RELEASE: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Prize Provider, and the Released Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize hereunder, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or death to a person(s) or damage to property which may be result, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or entrants receipt, acceptance, use &/or enjoyment of any prize. In no event shall the Sponsor, Prize Provider or the Released Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. Sponsor, Prize Provider, and the Released Entities reserve the right to correct typographic, clerical or printing errors in any Sweepstakes materials. Sponsor and the Released Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prize winner(s), including such error as may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. In the event the Sponsor, Prize Provider or the Released Entities are prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute, or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, provincial or local government law, order of regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within the Sponsor's, Prize Provider’s or the Released Entities' control (each a "Force Majeure" event) the Sponsor, Prize Provider, and the Released Entities shall have the right, in their sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without notice or further obligation. If the Sponsor, Prize Provider or the Released Entities, in their discretion, elect to abbreviate, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes as a result of a Force Majeure event, the Sponsor, Prize Provider, and the Released Entities reserve the right, but shall have no obligation, to award the prizes from among all valid and Entries received up to the time of such Force Majeure event.
13. ARBITRATION. AT THE ELECTION OF ANY PARTY, ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR IN RESPECT OF ANY LEGAL RELATIONSHIP ASSOCIATED WITH OR DERIVED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ARISING FROM THE AWARDING, DELIVERY, ACCEPTANCE, USE, MISUSE, POSSESSION, LOSS OR MISDIRECTION OF THE PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY OR TRAVEL OR FROM ANY INTERACTION WITH, OR DOWNLOADING OF, COMPUTER SWEEPSTAKES INFORMATION SHALL BE FINALLY RESOLVED BY ARBITRATION CONDUCTED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION, UNDER ITS COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES OR ITS INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION RULES. THE PLACE OF ARBITRATION SHALL BE PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA, USA AND THE LANGUAGE OF THE ARBITRATION SHALL BE ENGLISH.
15. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the prize winner, (available after January 1, 2014) or for a copy of these Official Rules, send a self--addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Alfred Angelo Ariel 2014 Sweepstakes Attn: Marketing. Please specify "Official Rules" or "Winners List". VT residents need not include return postage for Official Rules requests.
16. HAVE A QUESTION? Write to us at Alfred Angelo Marketing: 1301 Virginia Drive, Suite 110, Fort Washington PA 19034 17. NATURE OF SPONSOR'S BUSINESS: Specialty Retail. (c) 2013 Alfred Angelo, Inc. All rights reserved. Instagram and Instagram.com are the trademarks and service marks of Instagram, Inc. All rights reserved.