||We at Alfred Angelo love to see brides and their bridal parties wearing ALFRED ANGELO® bridal gowns and other apparel on their special day. We regularly reach out to customers to request additional rights to reproduce our favorite images on our website, catalogs, email, social media or other channels. Thank you for considering our request to participate.
By responding to our request, you are agreeing to the following:
1. User Content: Photos, video, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, data, and other material or information you post or share with us are referred to as “User Content.” Your User Content shall also include your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram user name, your likeness, name, appearance, biographical material, and any other identifying information, including without limitation, any information contained in your User Content or Facebook, Twitter or Instagram profile.
2. License: By posting or sharing the User Content with us, you give Alfred Angelo permission to use your User Content as follows: you grant a license to Alfred Angelo and its affiliates, successors, licensees and assigns, to the full and complete right to use, copy, publish, reproduce, display, perform, distribute, translate, adapt, modify and otherwise use your User Content in connection with our websites and for other marketing purposes, including without limitation in catalogs, email and other customer communications, store materials and other marketing materials or media, including incorporating your User Content in other works in any and all markets and media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world. We may display advertisements in connection with your User Content or on pages where your User Content may be viewed by you or others, and we may use your User Content to advertise and promote our products and services and the products and/or services of our affiliates. Your User Content may be edited, altered, fictionalized, or modified by us in our sole discretion. Our license to your User Content is non-exclusive, meaning you may use the User Content for your own purposes or let others use your User Content for their purposes. Our license to your User Content is fully-paid and royalty free, meaning we do not owe you anything else in connection with our use of your User Content. Our license is sub-licensable, meaning we can give others a license to your User Content. We may exercise our rights anywhere in the world at any time in any and all markets and media now known or hereafter devised without additional notification, permission, approval, or compensation. Our license is perpetual, meaning that our license lasts for an indefinite period of time.
3. Representations: You promise that you created your User Content, that you own all rights to your User Content, or alternatively, you have the right to give us the rights described above; that you have paid and will pay in full any fees or other payments that may be related to the use of your User Content; your User Content does not infringe the copyrights, other intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other legal rights of any third party, including anyone appearing in, identifiable in, or referred to in your User Content; and that your User Content does not create claims for defamation, false light, idea misappropriation, intentional or negligent infliction of emotional distress, and/or breach of contract. You promise that you have the permission of any person who appears in the User Content or who you identify or otherwise refer to in the User Content. In order to participate, you promise that you are at least eighteen (18) years old. If you are submitting User Content that includes a photo or image of a minor, you promise that you are the parent or legal guardian of any minor who appears in the User Content and have the authority to grant permission on behalf of the minor. You promise that your User Content will not contain material that is violent, pornographic, obscene, illegal, inappropriate, or racially or morally offensive, and will not contain spam, viruses or other malicious computer code. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for you to grant the licenses granted under these Terms. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding User Content that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
4. Use: We may refuse to accept or transmit User Content for any reason or remove User Content for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that we and our affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns will be entitled to retain any and all revenue generated from any sales, licenses, assignments, and other transfers of the rights granted by you, as well as any and all revenue generated by the display of any advertising, publicity, promotional materials, or distribution rights in connection with your User Content. Nothing in these Terms obligates or may be deemed to obligate us or any other person or entity to exercise any of the rights granted by you under these Terms. We and our affiliates, successors, licensees, and assigns, will have the unlimited right to assign these Terms and the rights granted by you under these Terms at any time, in whole or in part, to any party. Your User Content may not be identifiable. We will have the right to make any changes to your User Content as we determine in our sole discretion. You agree that we and our affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns shall have no obligation to give you credit for your User Content but in our sole discretion may elect to do so. You understand that there will be no payment for your User Content or the use of your User Content. You understand that no industry custom or practice applies to your agreement that you will not be paid for your User Content. You understand that if your User Content is selected for use, such use will not be considered an employment opportunity. If you do not want your User Content to be used by us, then please do not participate.
5. Indemnity: You shall at all times indemnify and hold harmless Alfred Angelo, our affiliates, successors, and/or assigns including all directors, officers, agents, and/or employees from and against all losses, claims, demands, awards, judgments, actions and proceedings by whomsoever made, brought or prosecuted, resulting from or arising out of, attributable to or in any way connected with these Terms, the User Content and/or the license granted hereunder and whether or not caused by your negligence, including without limitation any actions brought by third parties alleging infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property rights in and to the User Content.
6. Other: To the extent that the terms and conditions located at http://www.alfredangelo.com/TermsOfService (the “Website Terms”), are not in conflict with these Terms, the Website Terms apply.