||NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sweepstakes Period. The Alfred Angelo “Win Bella’s Gown” sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 9:01 am (EST), Monday, November 21, 2011 and ends at 11:59 pm, Saturday, December 21, 2011 (EST) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (other than residents of Rhode Island) and District of Columbia and who are at least eighteen (18) years or older (or the age of majority in their jurisdiction, whichever is greater) as of entry. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations, and void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Alfred Angelo, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Summit Entertainment, LLC (“Summit”) and each of their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, divisions, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, members and advertising agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as members of the immediate family of the foregoing, are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. How to Enter; Qualification. To enter the Sweepstakes, the entrant must visit www.alfredangelo.com registration page during the Sweepstakes Period, and complete and submit the registration form, as required. Limit: One (1) entry per person/e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry which it considers not to be completed properly. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including eligibility and qualification requirements, and full and unconditional agreement with Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all manners related to the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor disclaims all liability for the inability of an entrant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond its control, or otherwise. Sponsor disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. Sponsor is not responsible for human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: lost entries, any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in entrant’s e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit a entrant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanical reproductions or facsimiles will be accepted. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Entries shall be void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. All entries and information become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address, is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. In the event the dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. Winner Selection, Announcement and Verification. Sponsor, or its designee, will randomly select one (1) potential Winner from all eligible entries on or about December 22, 2011 (the “Selection Date”). The potential Winner will be notified within three (3) days of the Selection Date. The potential Winner will be subject to a verification process, which may include verification of potential Winner’s name, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, and social security number. Failure to return an executed affidavit within fourteen (14) days of confirming the above verification information, or any failure to reply within the required time period, or winner disqualification may result in forfeiture of the Prize and the selection of an alternate winner (from a random drawing of the remaining eligible entries, until a Prize is not forfeited).
5. Prize. One (1) Prize is available in connection with this Sweepstakes. The Prize consists of one (1) bridal gown from either the Alfred Angelo or Alfred Angelo Sapphire collections, including style 8400 (a.k.a. replica of Bella’s gown from The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1). Any and all fees and expenses not specifically mentioned herein (including alterations) are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer, assignment, change of the Prize, or cash substitution is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize for an alternate prize of equal or greater value. An unclaimed Prize will not be awarded. Other restrictions may apply. All federal, state, and local taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner, and the Winner will be required to sign a release of liability and any applicable tax documentation provided by Sponsor and/or other companies affiliated with the Prize. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize (“ARV”): $799 (US). The ARV of the Prize is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace, and is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the Prize as stated above is based on available information provided to Sponsor and the value of any Prize awarded may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. The Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the Prize and paying any taxes and expenses associated with the Prize which are not specifically provided for in these Official Rules. The Winner must provide Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the Prize will be awarded. The Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Decisions and Conduct. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or win the Sweepstakes using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. Sponsor will interpret these Official Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes, and Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference, or any event beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions made by Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper disposition of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, TELEPHONE, E-MAIL SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Release of All Liability. Entrants release Sweepstakes Entities and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and the awarding and use of the Prize, including without limitation liability for death, personal injury and/or disability. Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, Sponsor, at its sole discretion may require Winner to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the Prize or participation in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Winner. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, and entrant waives his or her right to a jury trial for such disputes, claims and causes of action. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. Termination and Modifications. To the extent permitted by law, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned due to political, catastrophic or any other conditions that prevent award of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes, including the substitution of a prize or equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. Sponsor reserves the right to add or amend the Official Rules of this Sweepstakes until the date of the Prize distribution.
11. Further Information. For a copy of these Official Rules, or where required by law, a list of winner(s), mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to: Alfred Angelo, 1301 Virginia Drive, Ste 200, Ft. Washington, PA 19034 (VT residents may omit return postage).
12. Jurisdiction. These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Venue and jurisdiction for any claims associated in any way with these Official Rules shall only be proper in the United States, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
13. Sponsor: Alfred Angelo, Inc., 1301 Virginia Drive, Suite 110, Ft. Washington, PA, 19034. Summit is not responsible for the administration of this Sweepstakes, the collection of entries, selection of winners or prize fulfillment.